CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok, we can start again.

refreshed Views: 829
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,369,706

Re: ok, we can start again.

Are you set up to receive alerts in your inbox to let you know that someone replied to you? Mine has been messed up for some time now. It will work every now and then and stop. So I never know if I miss any replies to my messages or not. I just try to do my best to scan the forums with my eyes to see. Mine has been messed up ever since they brought in this new software. I have noticed a few people complaining about weird glitches that seem to effect them personally and not others, but I can't say I understand it. I have tried setting and un-setting my preferences, but nothing seems to hold. And the Webmaster has looked at it a couple of times, but must not be able to figure it out.

But as far as visually being able to see who I'm posting to, the only way that has worked for me is to use the old forum which is //www.curezone.org

It doesn't have all the neat bells and whistles as the .org one does, but at least I'm not making the mistake with debate of replying to the wrong person (as much). Yeah when these debates become really long, it's even hard to use a straight edge to figure it all out. I'm glad you got that worked out though, it will make debate a bit more smooth for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.236 sec, (1)