CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok, we can start again.

trapper/kcmo Views: 935
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,369,185

Re: ok, we can start again.

who is the son of man?

saiah 56:2
Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

Jeremiah 49:18
As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the Lord, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son of man dwell in it.

interesting that the only violence the prince of peace, jesus, the son of god did was to bankers and the only violence god himself selected (besides the whole world with the flood, because god is not a respector of persons) to administer was frying sodomites. today the ones calling themselves jews are and promote both. holy smokes!!!

Jeremiah 49:33
And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, and a desolation for ever: there shall no man abide there, nor any son of man dwell in it.

Jeremiah 50:40
As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the Lord; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.

Jeremiah 51:43
Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.

who is this son of man??

Ezekiel 2:1
And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.

is it ezekiel?

Ezekiel 2:3
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

yep. the lord likes to send messengers to the rebellious transgressors.

Ezekiel 2:6
And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Ezekiel 2:8
But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

Ezekiel 3:1
Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 3:3
Ezekiel 3:4
Ezekiel 3:10
Ezekiel 3:17
Ezekiel 3:25
Ezekiel 4:1
Ezekiel 4:16
Ezekiel 5:1
Ezekiel 6:2
Ezekiel 7:2
Ezekiel 8:5
Ezekiel 8:6
Ezekiel 8:8
Ezekiel 8:12
Ezekiel 8:15
Ezekiel 8:17
Ezekiel 11:2
Ezekiel 11:4
Ezekiel 11:15
Ezekiel 12:2
Ezekiel 12:3
Ezekiel 12:9
Ezekiel 12:18
Ezekiel 12:22
Ezekiel 12:27
Ezekiel 13:2
Ezekiel 13:17
Ezekiel 14:3
Ezekiel 14:13
Ezekiel 15:2
Ezekiel 16:2
Ezekiel 17:2
Ezekiel 20:3

and 55 more times the lord calls ezekiel the son of man. is ezekiel the son of man?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)