CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok, we can start again.

rainy.10 Views: 984
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,369,336

Re: ok, we can start again.

Tomi: There are no winners here but I will try to get him back on board for deep down he is a sincere bloke and that is all I can say to you.There are no winners here but I will try to get him back on board for deep down he is a sincere bloke and that is all I can say to you.

Rainy: Thank you Tomi. I was touched to see you say this. God loves Trapper as much as He loves anyone else and I'm sure God is very pleased with you and your efforts to help him. We have both been through it ourselves. That gives us some understanding of spiritual battles. We do not know the details or the extent of the spiritual battle that Trapper is going through. I just know that I continually thank God for the people who helped me when I was messed up. It was their prayers that helped the most. If it would not have been for caring people like you, I would be burning in hell right now! Prayer is very powerful. Jesus cares. We must care about the cares of Christ no matter how hard the circumstances are. You are right. This is not about winning a fight or a debate. It's about a precious soul that is worth more than all the riches of the whole world. We should not even think in terms of winning an argument. Thank you Tomi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)