CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok, we can start again.

Views: 874
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,369,640

Re: ok, we can start again.

Well apparently I am going to have some pounds to spend on my Amazon account, Jerome told me it should appear within a day but I suspect sooner although I have not been and had a look yet.

No God didn't have anything to do with it, it was me joking as I was in this forum, I know, poor joke! I'm not a comedian. No the lotto has nothing to do with Amazon, it was part of my poor joke, if I come to the forum and get lucky! Anyway it is nice to be given something for nothing. My parcel should have come today but he left a message on the phone saying he couldn't find me, living out in the sticks and that, so I contacted Amazon and asked why some couriers apparently don't have sat navs, they asked me to return the item and they would send me another via email, so it took another phone call which I might add they phone me, I don't phone them, you fill out the Internet link and your phone rings straight away. I had to explain the driver didn't deliver the item. Later they rang me back and offered me a voucher which is placed into my account for me to spend on Amazon for my troubles. I did moan quite a bit, I was waiting for voltoral gel for my knee and paid for prime delivery as I use them a lot. Perhaps Jerome took pity on me, it has happened a few times but never had cash voucher before, usually they extend my prime membership.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)