CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years !

Tergot223 Views: 7,266
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,968

Re: Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years !

This is why I'm not sure gluten is the only factor. I'm certain something is not quite right, or it may be my body detoxing from it.

It would be useful to have that information on lyme. I was just told a lyme test done privately would cost £750, so that's $950 equivalent. No explanation for why it is so expensive or it's accuracy.

I'm hoping what I've already paid for will have information similar to that genome website but surely DNA mapping is only useful if you have a gene mutation or something like that?

I'm not sold on gene therapy type stuff, I think it's a marketting fad to encourage people to have surgeries they don't need. I know of someone that had their breats removed because she was told she has a genetic propensity to develop breast cancer. Anywhere that encourages surgeries or expensive pharma drugs I always treat with suspicion. Just because a person is at higher risk of disease does not mean they will contract it, it does not mean they should have invasive treatment that may harm them. We know how effective diet and lifestyle is in preventing disease and you hear nothing about that from allopathic doctors who are keen on mutating people and giving them dangerous drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)