CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years (Gluten-free) !

Tergot223 Views: 8,382
Published: 8 years ago

Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years (Gluten-free) !

I am so pleased to say my EC is now cured. I have been on a gluten free diet for approximately 3.5weeks. The lips continued to peel for the first 1 week, but ever since then they have been less and less dry.

There is still some mild dryness as you can see on the photo but this will clear completely in the next few days or weeks. The peeling has reduced enough for me to say that I am cured. It is clearly a gluten sensitivity I have which causes major inflammation throughout my body, and my lips were trying to tell me this whole time. My poor lips! I have not needed to see any products on my lips for the past 1.5 weeks, even in cold and dry weather.

I cannot express in words just how happy I am. I feel like I now have my life back it's such an amazing feeling.
Here are links to my old blog :

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2318069
Here is a photo taken today:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_20161124_102529.jpg

If you compare this photograph to early photographs where I was eating gluten you can see just how much redness/inflammation there is. Sadly no doctor's were of any use to me over years of having this condition. I feel like taking a class action lawsuit out against one of them inparticular who could have identified this when I was 10-12 years old but didn't. It really angers me to my very core that doctor's do not take nutrition/diet into consideration when looking at skin problems. I have diagnosed myself with no help form them.

I am expecting the redness of my lips to become pinker and pinker over the coming months as there is bound to be so much damage caused to them and my internal organs from the gluten.
Also I must say that in the past I did try gluten free, but I was not taking it seriously and was eating gluten meals in my normal diet. If you have gluten sensitivity like me you MUST eliminate all gluten. The Science suggests that the body produces gluten antibodies for 5-6 months from eating only one meal!!! So it is a crucial thing to get right. I can now throw out all these fukcing lip balms and ointments which are of no use now! I can also start using standard toothpaste again as clearly this was never related to my lip peeling. My teeth have suffered enough over the years so I owe it to them to clean them property now!
I can say for sure that if I had to suffer this much longer I would have taken my own life. This is not just because of the lip peeling but also many other symptoms I suffered from due to gluten. I will never touch the filth again. It is a disgrace we allow food companies to sell us this poison !!

I just want to say thanks for those here who helped me and all those that have come and gone. I wasn't expecting to see a cure so soon but here we are!!!

By the way I am waiting to see a nutritionist about any nutritional deficiences I may have developed due to malabsorbtion of vitamins and minerals caused by eating gluten. Gluten sensitivity can destroy the fragile villi in the stomach causing leaky gut and makes existing autoimmune diseases more likely to develop. I am waiting to see what can be done about my low FSH (follicule stimulating hormone) and sex hormojne binding globulin. The gluten has casued damaged to my sex organs quite clearly and I can't wait to get that sorted and hopefully reversed.

Good luck everyone and never give up no matter how hard it gets !
p.s. if anyone wants me to post weekly pictures I am happy to. I did recently start a new thread saying I would do this but didn't because I was ultra depressed and it was before I focused back on gluten!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)