CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years !

Tergot223 Views: 7,233
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,344,926

Re: Cured my lifelong lip peeling of over 20 plus years !

Sounds like a shit and ignorant doctor and that is the reason I've lost almost all faith in allopathic medicine because they are like drug dealers, they have a script in their heads they are running through trying to match up symptoms with 'products' on offer and this is drummed into them in training; ''if we don't have a product for it it doesn't exist.'' It is written online that there is not enough money in lyme treatment for them to spend money on further research so Antibiotics with a success rate of less than 25% appears to be the best on offer from them.

My private nautopath/nutritionist wrote to my normal doctor asking for lyme tests, I'm not going to say she was unwilling, infact she was the most responsive and open minded doctor I've found so far, but she certainly threw a confused frown at the suggestion. She didn't refuse but now I have to go through a load more blood tests and another stool test first before she's willing to look at a lyme test.

Do you have any details of the tests that came back positive ? What strain of borrelia, etc etc? We may both have to spend our money on these tests if we get nowhere through the normal route/ insurance etc.

I can't believe you were offered treatment, I'm assuming it would be doxycycline? Was he really willing to prescribe antibotics like this without confirmation you had lyme?

p.s. every time I see my urologist for a follow up appointment about my LS he has nothing new to add and keeps suggesting I have a circumcision to remove the entire foreskin.. I just say I'll think about it. I'm convinced he does it because it's a procedure he gets paid a lot for... it really is THAT corrupt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)