CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hairlike worm

mountainguy Views: 6,734
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,340,418

Re: Hairlike worm

I relate to the fact that the hair worms just appear out of nowhere. I don't have the green things or the salt like particles but I do have the lint like mites and occasional twisted hair things. Also the black specks under the microscope look like clear mites in the center but they are covered with a bunch of black fibers. This also look similar to morgellons but I also don't have any of the sores and I don't have the fatigue. If anything I have much more energy and focus after finishing my second round of ICU's fluke protocol.

I am still struggling with completely ridding myself of the mites though I've made a ton of progress. I still think I have some scabies but what is weird is that I determined using a pocket microscope that some of the mites on my calf and feet are really collombola mites.

Hopefully your infectious disease doc will be better than the one I saw last week. I talked to her mostly about the worms and that I thought I had filariasis. She ordered a blood parasite smear test but it came back negative. She told me that she didn't think I had anything currently but that if I did, I probably already killed it with all of the Ivermectin I've been taking. I'm going to keeping going with doxy, ivermectin, various topicals and the Epsom Salt baths and maybe do another round of the fluke protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)