Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,391
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,387,569

Re: Hairlike worm

I have been dealing pretty much the same symptoms that most of you guys have discussed. Firstly, someone here mentioned that this is being spread by a vigilante group, well I support his statement 100% percent. I won't go into those details here but if anyone is interested drop a line davlin2112(protonmail)dotcom. Anyway I have the details on how to cure this. Has anybody noticed that your skin feels waxy, almost like there is a film over it. Well there is. This disease 100% is a result of chemtrails and that is coating your skin with a fungis, which is the good wax coating overlaying your skin. These heavy metals and the like are sticking to this goo and it is being assumed that what were finding on our bodies is coming from within but it's not. It's what's sticking to the goo and that is exactly what they intened. What you need to do is remove this goo and I guarantee you the problem will go away. I am still removing this coating. I was going to post here last week but really wanted to see for myself if my theory is correct and sure enough I got it today and that is why I am putting this here now because I wanted to be sure I was relying the correct information. Today I was able to see the goo come off my skin in sheets with all the crap that I thought was actually coming from inside me. It's a lengthy process and from what I'm seeing there's either several layers or once it's removed somehow it self generates another layer. But each time i do the process im getting closer to my actual skin. I thought I was staying tanned all year round but no the tank is skin coloured goo. Remove the goo and the problem goes. I am not seeing any where near the same amount of coloured specs, firbres, or hairs that I was a month ago. Now to the details. Basically there is a faster way to the end result however there is a bit of pain involved. I will get to that at the end. All you need is Epsom salts 3 cups to bathtub and you must have the water temp hot as you can bear. You need to soak for atleast 20 mins each day. Do this for 2 weeks and you will the goo coating will harden crack and start peeling off. Just keep having atleast one soak every day for 20 mins . The cure is as easy as that. In addition I use borax mixed with coconut oil instead of soap or body wash and you can also wash your clothes etc using borax. Also I'm drinking x3 glasses of 1xtablespoon borax with filtered water daily. If you want to get this coating to come away quicker use palmolvie anti bacterial dishwashing liquid. Coat your body by rubbing it all over before bed and then quick shower in morning before your soak.however for some reason this seems to go like a real bad sunburn in the crease folds on the body where this goo is thicker. The pain does subside, but you will get the end result faster, I would say by a month or more. Want to know more my mail is above 😊 and please if you want this to go this is the way you can fix this problem. Let me know if anyone has the same success I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)