CureZone   Log On   Join
Hairlike worm

mountainguy Views: 7,538
Published: 8 years ago

Hairlike worm

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Hairlike/IMG_2137.jpg

Please help identify this worm, which I spit out of my mouth. Some background - I got scabies really bad, after having been misdiagnosed as eczema and using corticosteroirds for three months. I started taking Ivermectin after Permethrin and some other remedies did not cure my scabies. One night after making significant progress on the scabies on my body, the mites went into my mouth and damaged my gums and palate. This created an environment where this worm lays its eggs and requires me to gargle with Listerine or salt water frequently. I spit out larve/ eggs at various stages or newly hatched worms that are usually less than an inch long, though a few have been more than 5 inches. The young worms are usually dark brown, almost black, and occasionally can be clear.

I’ve never have been able to pick these worms out of my skin and I don’t have the Morgellons lesions. I find these longer worms on the floor of my bathroom or on the carpet at work, using a lint roller. I also see them float out when taking Epsom Salt baths with hydrogen peroxide. I’ve also seen one or two that appeared to be tangled with a fuzz ball of hair. I see lines in my skin that look like worms traveling but then they fade and I’m not sure if it is a worm or a mite traveling deep in my skin. I have video of a long one that is moving but not sure where to post the video. Also, in addition to the scabies, I also think I have been fighting demodox mites, because I have been finding larger mites that look like demodox (using a pocket microscope)

My scabies and mites are almost gone but at night from 1 am to 3 am the remaining rash I have seems to move from my neck down to my shoulders and arms. I am just completing my second round of ICU’s Fluke protocol with Albendazole and praziquantel, ( I have flukes too) and though I’m feeling much better from having cleared a lot of my parasites, I just can’t seem to keep these worms from laying eggs in my mouth. Finally, I’m almost certain that I picked these worms up after a visit to Thailand and China last year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)