CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!

Gizza Views: 95,998
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,467,982

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!

I've never had skin problems but I got Pompholyx at the end of last year and it didn't go away.

I agree with the fungal thing: here is my experience.

A year ago I bought some cheap steel toe cap work boots to use when I went into my husbands work. On a hot day I got athletes foot one my right foot little toe are ... used athletes foot cream cleared up. Year later used boots again, for building work at home again got hot feet and I thought athletes foot again. Docs got steroid cream as i'd used up the last of athletes foot and didn't seem to be helping, then athletes foot cream then stronger steroid momentasone I think.Betamethasone, fucibet are another of those that I used.

All these didn't stop it spreading helped the itching a bit but only just. Using these from Jan - May. Read this post as I was reacting to these creams now and itching all over my body.

Live in uk so had to wait till weather bit better to wear sandals then wore though feet freezing, noted left foot felt cold but right foot didn't seem to. Had soggy feet from blisters weeping and deep cuts from the parts that were at the leathery stage and cracking. Still just on right foot, stsrted to get blisters on hand and wrist, querying Nickel allergy.

Had some Canesten cream handy thought that is anti-fungal so used it.within a week condition had improved, still wearing sandals, itching gone from rest of body (reaction to creams) and seemed to be no new blisters now been a couple of weeks and seems a LOT better, skin back to pink now though thin through all skin thats peeled off from blisters/hard skin stage. Also went camping and one day it rained solid so had to put some breathable walking boots on , got a couple blisters on little toe thought here we got again but they didn't come to anything and weren't very itchy
. I can now sleep with feet in duvet cover and hands are neraly healed, Itching mostly now just where cracks have gone deep and are healing (as most normal cuts itch as they are healing)#
Hope this helps someone.
Only other think to mention is in the last couple of years I switched to fruit teas and drank the berry type, maybe this has triggered this, will have to experiment with this, perhaps just drink water as I don't want to go back onto normal tea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.194 sec, (2)