CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!

ruxi Views: 218,569
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,467,982

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure - Pompholyx Cure: What worked!

I have this type of eczema since 22.05.2014(my birthday! the best gift ever...horor). took Yasmin pills since 22.05.2011 (Yes, my birthday!) and I noticed that the skin all over my body dry up gradually. Then came my left hand eczema, then at my right hand, then both of my feet-the feet I have a milder form but the hands is very bad. Then I dry red spots appeared on both legs up to knees and hands up to the elbows.I have stopped taking the pills Yasmin in late July 2014 and the situation has improved in the hands and soles of the feet, red stains from your hands have diminished ...Red spots on legs Brown were made but I think they will go away harder (I hope go away ...). I have got internal Sea buckthorn oil (60 drops per day), zinc 15 mg (one pill a day), I drank the tea calendula (3 cups per day) and on the hands and feet I've smeared with an ointment with myrrh 5% which dries fast bubbles and make my skin look normal and it is all natural (makes its effect immediately to me).If you do not find the ointment with myrrh , try the myrrh oil (a 80 years old doctor recommended me for my eczema myrrh )- it is very importat to test before use the product because for some people can be very irritating .I promised that I'll never take birth control pills (I'm very sure they are guilty). I'll try to find a natural treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome and not to take dangerous drugs that have side effects and much more. It is awful! I had 3 weeks vacation in which I stayed in the House (I feel like the Sun aggravates the situation), I am married and my husband sees me 2 months with those spots on the legs and I don't feel attractive. I wish that our relationship does not have to suffer but it's hard to fight for your loved one when you have such a problem, especially as men will want to have a beautiful woman next to them. Can't epilate on the legs and arms because irritate my skin terribly. I wear pants when coming out ..For me it's not itchi so i can rest at least.. In the House and at work I use medical powder-free gloves [...]My life has changed completely since I have these problems. I hope to succeed somehow to exceed and to be patient. .. Will keep in touch if we discover cures! I wish you all the best and be strong!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (2)