CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the harmonics of all of these combined add up to several million harmonics available.

Views: 5,468
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,750

Re: the harmonics of all of these combined add up to several million harmonics available.

Why do you think the zapper doesn't work for everyone? I think it works for any water based system, humans and jars included. If it fails someone, like that one annoying guy who whined and whined about it, he was dehydrated from what I can see in his memories in the collective unconscious.

And once he got hired by the cartel to bash zappers (I can see that, too. He was a natural), well, he couldn't admit he never thought of that. It became his job to harp and harp. He knew it wasn't the zapper, though. And the other bone heads here--they've never used one, at least not that I can see, but bashing zappers is part of the job. Gotta keep the cartel in booming business.

And the ones who did use it like that jaguar person, they didn't even recognize that it did work, as poorly informed as they were. I think that's the case for any who say it didn't work. They were so badly informed with their willy-nilly approach, they failed to recognize the results.

And nobody really remembers those batteries. Maybe great grandma. Were they sold as parasite killers specifically, or that it might as one of the many possible benefits of using it? Did they know why it helped their health?

I doubt there were any studies done, or if there were, they weren't allowed to survive. So no, I'm sure, although so many doctors and such may have used them then, no real 'study' from a 'scientist' was available to Dr Clark.

So those batteries weren't significant to Dr. Clark's work. She was doing her own thing and found the infestations of certain parasites/toxins when she found there was a certain disease.

She tested enough, that if her zapper sometimes worked on some but didn't on others, she'd have had the integrity to say so. She did mention it worked poorly on dehydrated people because there wasn't enough fluid to carry the current. She never cut herself any slack about stuff like that, though. I can see her life as well. She was amazing. I'm not looking at yours. I want to believe you didn't know. :(

She wasn't trying to sell anything or profit from withholding information like the cartel always does. That's why she didn't patent the zapper or sycrometer. And didn't copyright her book 'Cure for all Diseases' which is why you can download it here for free. She was, like me, trying to help humanity. Lying about stuff doesn't help, eh? All she needed was enough money to keep her clinic open.

I've never read anywhere it was all fancy-shmancy. Anything I've read suggested it was always desperately full and strained to the max for resources/space; full to the point she had to keep the doors locked for entry or else she'd have constant unregistered patients.

She was a honest person---unheard of in the medical field any more. I do see as I've said, she ended up compromising about all that clean up crap, for self preservation reasons, but I only see them messing with the clean up and cancer stuff, not any other of the deparasiting stuff.

And again, she wasn't trying to kill parasites with frequencies once she found how well the battery wave did it. She said it didn't matter. Her words:

'Being able to kill your bacteria and other invaders with electricity becomes much more of a panacea when you can do it all in three 7 minute sessions. No need to single out specific frequencies or to sweep through a range of frequencies one KHz at a time. No matter what frequency it is set at (within reason), it
kills large and small invaders: flukes, roundworms, mites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. It kills them all at once, in 7 minutes,
even at 5 volts.' 'Cure for all Diseases', page 19

Although she didn't say multiple frequencies, I'm pretty sure she would have thought them unnecessary too. And perhaps she did, eh? Was that her beef with your zapper? Yours is really a Rife machine if frequencies are what matter. With an accidental side of battery wave.

I'm being told by the Overarching Sentience depending on frequencies is not as effective. That your rife machine is missing some important ones somehow, that you may not realize. He wants his people well---he sees that your units are not doing what they can and should, for some reason.

But if you think they are, more power to you. I'd test for all the major pathogens and parasites though. He says there's something to do with cancer, for one.

It is the cartel's biggest money maker--they made Dr. Clark withhold info on that one, I'm finding, so if somehow they've gotten to your zapper design (if they were threatening to send you to jail, as they did Dr. Clark), it can be pretty convincing, I'm sure. The FDA, their goons, can and will just haul you off as Dr. Clark found. It took her 2 weeks to get free, even though there was no real reason to hold her. Luckily she'd cured enough important people, the pressure was great enough the FDA couldn't keep her.

And I'm sure since she wanted anyone to be able to make a zapper, it had to have parts available readily--like at radioshack, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.607 sec, (3)