Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 5,227
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,310,070

Re: Clark, Rife, and sensations during a set of frequencies

But the frequency was for the frequency generator she thought her son built. She only chose that as she felt enough folks could be helped by getting rid of that one parasite.

Once she found out the square positive off set wave, she pretty much chose to use that over using a frequency, although it sounds like she did use her frequency generator if she had only a couple to zap.

She didn't reference Rife at all, in at least 'cure for all diseases'. She was coming from her own work. All her frequencies she found herself. She only mentions Dr Volt and his machine.

And I have never even felt a Clark style zapper, except for a rare occasion of faint fizziness in places that said to me I was fizzing those parasites.

But I've only ever used a clark style zapper at around the 300,000 Hz frequency

Hum--if it's one of parazapper's who may have been compromised, there's this to consider, eh?

"What was actually happening to the bacteria or parasites? If I could kill something as large as an Ascaris worm or intestinal fluke, then perhaps I could kill something even larger, like an earthworm or flea, something I could see with my own eyes instead of having to imagine its demise inside my body. Ten minutes at a frequency chosen near the top of their broadcast range seemed to anesthetize them. But they didn't die. Later I checked the body bandwidth (the range of frequencies they emit) of each. The earthworms had lost a lot of their bandwidth, both at the top and bottom. The fleas seemed hardier; they
had only lost a little. However they did not recover, even weeks later, from this loss. Could it harm humans to douse them with RF frequencies in their own bandwidth? Quite probably, if the voltage were high enough...

...It was a worrisome truth. Perhaps the department of defense would use this knowledge and develop super high voltage devices to kill people (“enemies”) somewhere in the world. But I couldn't let sick people suffer. Besides, it would probably require a voltage much like lightning to kill people from a distance.
Possibly a way could be found to shield yourself from frequencies harmful to humans by wearing a choke (inductor) coil which suppresses these frequencies. Remember, there was no recovery, just a slow death for my experimental animals. It must not happen to humans!" Cure for all Diseases" page 11.

What voltage would it take if the source was right in your hand?? And maybe it zaps your bandwidth a little at a time, so prolonged use would finally cripple your range of frequencies and cause that slow death. Just like that spooky2 which I so believe has some heart damaging frequency emitted at random times.

If you felt that impacted, something's absolutely wrong. Warning, Warning Will Robinson. Danger, danger!! I'd say it's most likely running an unmonitered frequency in the human range.

So your earlier dream maybe was a precognitive dream, trying to warn you back then.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)