CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why all the hating on 'zappers?

Views: 3,523
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,307,054

Re: Why all the hating on 'zappers?

I think the 10 dollar zapper is just that pretty much---killing bugs etc with the battery. As Dr. Clark say:

"In 1994 my son built a hand held, battery operated, accurate frequency generator. The purpose was to enable everyone to kill the intestinal fluke at 434,000 Hz with a low cost device. Enough benefit would be derived from zapping at various frequencies that I thought everyone should know how to make one. When I tested it on one of my own bacteria, however, three others at much different frequencies died also! This had never happened before. When I tested it on others, even though they had dozens of pathogens, all were killed! Subsequent testing showed it was not due to some unique design, or special wave form produced by the device. It was due to battery operation!"
'Cure for All diseases', page 14

That what does the killing--the 9 volt battery, so your questioning is irrelevant--if it kills in water (which we are quite a lot of), it kills in us and a jar of water. I can tell you from personal experience that it kills stuff on the tongue--had a bacteria that released toxins when it died, and it killed my taste buds for a couple months. Once I started brushing my teeth before I zapped for a while, it never happened again. I haven't heard of anyone else this happened to though, but just brush your teeth if worried about it.

And all the parasite infestations symptoms mislabeled as 'diseases' and conditions like diabetes, arthritis, and a hiatal hernia went away---I got better before my taste buds recovered.

And I always use #461--it tells you how long I've been on CureZone--14+ years. The numbers are up into the 20,000s somewhere now, I think. Plus they're quite happy to attack, no matter what name/number I use; I'm not here to push a deceitful agenda as many of those who do hide out behind numbers are.

I'm healed for the most part and back to share that success, using Dr. Clark's protocol of which the zapper is an integral part. Hence my defense of it. Back when I started, the pharmaceutical cartel hadn't gotten all their disinformation agents on here yet, and Dr. Clark and zappers were highly recommended.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)