CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole cured me & my dog - bird mites, six months later.

buttercup44 Views: 10,247
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,281,866

Re: Albendazole cured me & my dog - bird mites, six months later.

Hello Flossy,

Albendazole is not created to kill bird mites in the skin. It is made to de-worm within the intestines, thus why it is not curing you from bird mites. As well, if you do not have a 100% cure, than a 80% or 90% cure is irrelevant, especially if you understand how the parasites work in the body. They lay eggs and travel throughout the body, and do not stay in one place once they are hatched. Those with bird mites know this clearly, that they end up all over the body, even if they start out in one place. If they are not all killed, the cycle continues and quite fast. As well, Albendazole does not kill the larvae or the nymphs (hatched babies), and will only kill the adults during the 2 cycles with which they drink the human blood. The adults do NOT drink human blood all day long, all the time, as people might think. For these reasons above this is why Albendazole is not effectively killing these mites completely. It is dangerous for people to be taking huge amounts of this stuff even for 30 days. I lost all my hair on my entire body (and who knows what else it did to my insides), and you yourself said in another blog that one lady followed your instructions and ended up having heart surgery due to bacteria on her heart valve! This is serious indeed, and so people must be extremely careful and warned on what huge dosages of this stuff can do. My husband is a doctor and after allowing me to try Albendazole against his better judgement (because you claimed a 100% cure and I wanted to try it), he has done a lot of researching on the makeup of mites and these de-wormers, and his conclusions on such treatments are that they are NOT effective for a 100% cure against bird mites and can carry dangerous side effects that could hurt the human body (especially Ivermectin if taken long periods as it can cause neurological permanent damage). He is currently researching other ways to find a cure, and strongly believes Albendazole and other "zoles" are not the answer. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon due to your misleading post, and taking large doses, but I am finding out those who say they are cured are not really 100% cured at all. I wish I had known this truth so I could have made a better decision whether or not to go forward on Albendazole. Personally, I would never have taken the stuff had I known you were not totally cure. If there are a few other tormented souls out there who have been 100% cured (of bird mites), I have not heard from them or read their testimonies. With the terrible side effects of taking this stuff, and knowing now that people are not getting a complete cure, my husband and I both feel that this is the wrong route to go. It is a horrible thing to have these mites, but we must be careful not destroy our health as we try to find the cure, and we must be careful not to lead others astray with misleading statements. I am a mite sufferer, but since I lost all my hair, the Depression level for me has tripled. People are in torment enough and with additional bad side effects heaped on them it can do severe damage to one's mental status as well as physical body. If some are experiencing awful side effects, this should not be ignored, despite the fact some might not have the same effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (2)