CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole cured me & my dog - bird mites, six months later.

Flossy Views: 9,641
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,282,612

Re: Albendazole cured me & my dog - bird mites, six months later.

Buttercup

You seem to have a vendetta due to your horror of losing your hair.

I am not going to play into this blame game.

If you are so passionate and determined to find the best cure then start a forum or blog and start posting on that. What you are doing instead is trying to undermine what others have written or take over forums others have established.

I know of three people who have been TOTALLY cured with Valbazen. All of whom I followed and have been in personal contact with throughout using Valbazen. Not once did I feel the need to blame them for the suffering I went through ...and I did suffer.

By the way, none of them lost their hair, though some increased hair fall is a known side effect. There could be a myriad of reasons you lost most of yours.

People with cancer lose their hair all the time. I can guarantee it will be the least of your problems in five years time when you are still infested.

All I have had left for the past six months is a tiny occasional niggle in two deep nests on my right foot.

I have since had those nests cut out. I could bet you don't know where your nest are and I could tell you how to expose them, but there is no point. You don't want to be a part of a group of people who take responsibility for their own decisions and learn through trial and error. So, I will leave you with that.

I have absolutely no other symptoms and have worked really hard to get to this point.

Take your self-righteous attitude and your doctor husband and do some hard work. If you want recognition for your status and your intellect, put it to some practical use.

Don't address me again, it is too easy for situation like these to make people begin to behave like trolls due to their upset and their perceived lack of understanding from others.

Get a grip on what is the most important thing. You are highly likely to be infesting many others while you are wasting time focusing on all the wrong things. A good wig that resembles your own hair and style is a sensible option that will help until your hair grows back in. And it will.

As you mention it often, you appear to have the idea that being married to a doctor is going to save you from his nightmare. It won't. I doubt you will believe that.

Valbazen IS a valid treatment.

If you don't want to use it. Then trial Injectable Ivermectin which I tried. It is excruciating agony. I could not tolerate getting a half a ml in over fifteen minutes. But it is said to cure in two weeks with daily injections. I personally could not stand the pain of one Sub Q injection.

Perhaps your husband can give you a two week intravenous Ivermectin regime. All he needs to do this is Ivomec Injectable, an IV line and an automatic drip feeder monitor. That will cure you quickly and without hair loss.

Then you would be able to write it up on the internet to help every sufferer out there. Your husband may be able to publish a paper and become a saviour for all the suffers in the US who can then come along to him for the same treatment. That is what I mean about practical help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)