CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: when a dental infection has gone too far...

knowledge seeker Views: 6,157
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,249

Re: when a dental infection has gone too far...

Update..using the methods above my abscess got better and pain went away but I discontinued treatment too soon and it came back so started it again going to do it longer --within a few days pain went away and swelling both in my gums and inside near my nostril seemed to mostly go away. It worked.
Today my cap (well it is actually a temporary tooth filling fell off....they shape into a tooth and place over the broken tooth but acted like an implant and some of them lasted a year before they fell off.

She had told me they could only last a week by I t have a few more that are on there several months.

I could not get it to stay and afraid dentist will not do as she said eventually will have to pull it but was able to get an appt for tomorrow so hope she does not xray (last time she did not) so she places the tooth over broken one and I dont have to tell her I had abscess and can work on it..also feel without the tooth cap on there now till tomorrow, might help any drainage get out better so hoping can get the cap which makes it look normal and also get rid of the abscess for good now.

Cousin was married to a dentist and she said abscesses never go away on their own and I am hoping to prove her wrong..the pain and tenderness is pretty much gone and the lump mostly gone too now so hoping she will not know of infection there and will just put the ap back on it and that I can get rid of it..I feel putting the oil of oregano on it very helpful also taking 2 tsp of Colloidal Silver a day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)