CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mastic Gum temporarily ended my CFS, why would it stop working?

linenup Views: 5,354
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,268,446

Re: Mastic Gum temporarily ended my CFS, why would it stop working?

I've never gone long without animal protein.

>then the protein is a conversion problem, so either not digesting (breaking it apart) or not converting through utilization. Kidney function ok?

Took essential fatty acids for a while without results, though, in those days I didn't have nearly as healthy a diet as I do today to keep the bad EFA's in check but the fact that I tried them several times for months each test makes me want to look elsewhere before going back that way.

The parasite cleanses I've done haven't shown results, I used a Black-Walnut /wormwood product by NOW as well as a combination product called humaworm. Spent a good time testing those parasite cleanses, something like months.

>probably going to get hate responses but these cleanses are overrated. I can think of better approaches to killing parasites. Best to test. Find out what you are dealing with so you can target the pathogen. Read about Antibiotic sensitivity, this plays a factor here. Substance A may kill Pathogen X but not kill pathogen Y, where Substance B will kill both Pathogen X & Y. This is a missing factor in many approaches I read. Second is resistance which apparently you are dealing with since the pathogens were knocked out by the mastic gum & NAC. Without sounding crass, you can continue to throw everything at it but if it is resistant then you wasting time. You have to stop the resistance. I preach this over and over but oftentimes it falls on deaf ears. Resistance is a problem that has to be addressed. Read the previous msgs where I outline this.

I never focused on H Pylori specifically with the exception of multiple Antibiotics my doctor had me on for a week. NAC and Mastic Gum I was testing to test and they showed results in their temporary way. NAC worked on and off for a week or few, specifically it often showed effects prominently after sexual activity during that time and often wouldn't show anything without said activity. On a side note, libido is low and has been for most of the time I've been in a chronically fatigued state.

>everyone I know with chronic infections all have problems with libido and endocrine disturbances. The endocrine system is quite involved in immune activation particularly the adrenal function. If the adrenals are spooling then this affects other endocrine functions, for instance thyroid, thymus, pancreas, liver and so on. Pituitary, hypothalamus become dysregulated as well. You can read more by search HPA AXIS and HPG AXIS.

The NAC I took was from NOW and also contained some selenium, after that worked and ceased I eventually made it to tying Jarrow's sustained release NAC with no effects whatsoever. I used NOW NAC for over a month I believe and Jarrow's version for around two weeks. Mastic worked for more than a week then I stopped it for a week and a half or so and restarted it, when i did it showed effects but only for a few days before results ceased completely though I continued to take it for a week and a half or more. DGL also has H Pylori as one of its targets but it is still working as a medicine to this day and I don't know of any way to figure out why that is, could be it's working against pathogens or it could merely be anti-inflammatory or something else.

Right now I'm taking manuka honey which is supposed to have potential for eleminating H Pylori. I'm also taking Turmuric/Curcumin, Artichoke, and Royal Jelly/Propolis/Bee Pollen.

>manuka is a good choice and turmeric has Antibiotic properties but again if resistance is present then likely will work for a short period of time then revert. This is a classic sign of resistance.

I wouldn't be trying so much at once but I'm running out of time before my living situation changes.

I've read that GSH is needed to eliminate copper and since one of the reasons for taking NAC is raising GSH I've been wondering if maybe I should look in that direction but I did try glycine and glutamine many years ago without results. Just found an old test result that has my Sulfate levels as being high, writes that this result indicates glutathione demand, and suggests taking Glutathione or NAC. I have taken glutathione as part of a combination supplement without results.

>liposomal glutathione is best hands down. I have tested multiple combinations and this is the only stuff that works. You must start slowly (25% of the recommended dosage then move up).

Another old test result indicated that I had elevated Xylene which is a solvent, don't know where the chemical came from though, it is quite possible that this is simply due to decreased detoxification. Unfortunately I've lost track of that test to be able to relay any other information of importance.

>You and everyone else reading this is toxic with something. 800 chemicals in our environment and who knows what we have contact with. Glutathione, vitamin C are great detoxifiers.

Are there any other pathogens besides CMV, EBV, Lyme, or HIV I should check?

>check gut infections, possible protozoa parasite, h pylori probably enough to make one sick.

If nothing comes up soon I might well send out for a heavy metal challenge test.

>not a bad idea for anyone who is sick. Metals are pretty bad. Mercury in particular is quite toxic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (3)