CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mastic Gum temporarily ended my CFS, why would it stop working?

overtheedge Views: 4,939
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,269,173

Re: Mastic Gum temporarily ended my CFS, why would it stop working?

No kidney abnormalities

About the hemp oil, does using cannabis itself have the same properties? Using that herb medicinally is the only way I can sleep, if I don't take a dose before 8 hours of waking life have elapsed I become too tense to sleep when 16 hours are through and my mind will race bad. I used to take trazodone for sleep but it had some disturbing side effects and would do nothing for the tension and the pain which would make me unable to concentrate and enjoy any activities I'm able to do while stuck here in bed. Before I started using cannabis my sleep and tension were far beyond control, I can't imagine now that I could take going back to that state.

I have something I forgot to mention, my nails have something unusual to them beyond the ridges. Between the pink region and the white region that gets cut off is a tan section that wasn't there before this illness came back into gear. It is on each of my fingernails taking up about 1/6th the pink area of each nail. This oddity wasn't there before my illness came back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)