CureZone   Log On   Join
Chelation precautions and suggestion for research on candidasis/biofilms

illys / elisah Views: 4,717
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,266,431

Chelation precautions and suggestion for research on candidasis/biofilms

Symptoms of candidiasis (parasitic biofilm infection) and heavy metal poisonings overlap eachother

Lignisul MSM is the active ingredient of one of the classic chelating agents.
I'm sorry, but it's been about two years since I read up on the safety reports of issues with the one of them. Only one is used actively any more by the IOMT doctors here in denmark, who are educated at the Linus Pauling institute up in sweden.

However, the chelating agent is not a necessary cost if you buy the lignisul MSM (has a much smoother action than normal MSM) and nibble the tablets.

Always remember titration to find your tolerance for a supplement and to give yourself time to figure out if you need other ingredients to help even out the effects of the supplement!

Gut microbe issues are a stronger concern than chelation, so set your priorities carefully- clean out biofilms first so that you have the energy, nutrition and glutathione you need to actually kick out the metals you chelate.

One of the classic problems that puts a person in a worse state than the first is considering heavy metals to be the worse of the two conditions-

But it's candidiasis, the foundation of biofilms, that keeps the downward spiral of poor gut health and poor health overall going. Biofilms are otherwise known as.. the cause of MRSA and all that blegh. ;)

NH is right to point out candida. I've been working with Iodine for the past two years, but found I've had to address the biofilms issues and parasite cleaning to make any headway with the iodine, and getting free from the effects of 13 Amalgam fillings has otherwise been the demon I was focusing on!
I used chelating agents and Iodine before I started addressing the biofilms, and it was.. very detrimental. I developed issues with depth perception, insomnia and neuropathies for several months.

Candida dieoff, for one, can contribute to issues like that, so it needs to be handled with a certain scientific approach. I reccommend deeper research, and NH points out saponin-containing herbs to cause the biofilms to detatch from the gut, combined with activated charcoal, Bentonite or zeolite to stop the dying parasitic colony from overwhelming the immune system.

Bless and may you benefit from a percautionary tale,
-illys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)