CureZone   Log On   Join
Few questions about iodine detox and chelation

lavabo Views: 5,180
Published: 9 y

Few questions about iodine detox and chelation

Hello everyone,

Usually people have a lot of detox symtpomes the first days but I'm taking Iodine for 5 days now and I have absolutely no reaction.

Maybe I should be glad about it, but I don't think that's a good thing. I mean, I took a lot of fluor during my childhood and I had the worst diet ever, I can't believe I'm clean. But if the detox was working good, I should necessarily have reactions from my body right ?

I started 5 days ago with 5 drops of Lugol's 5%, I increased to 8 drops, and today I even took 16 drops (2*8) with my meals.

And I don't feel anything, not tired at all and my digestion is really good (but I think it's mainly because of the liver cleanse that I did few days before starting Lugol's).

On the other side, I still have my sinus issues, still a lot of mucus "crusts" deep in my nose and my scalp itches are unbearable (I'm pretty sure because of candida, this is the main reason why I take Iodine, to kill candida). But well, I know it's too soon to see any good results, my main concern is about the absence of detox symptomes.

Second question : To kill candida I'm planning to do some DMSA rounds, I'm actually not 100% sure that I'm mercury poisoned but I had a lot of vaccines during my childhood, and I think it is possibily the main reason of my candida issue.
The question : It is possible to start a mercury chelation with DMSA and ALA and taking Iodine at the same time ?

Thanks for reading me, my english sucks, I hope it was understandable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)