CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Few questions about iodine detox and chelation

illys / elisah Views: 4,697
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,266,520

Re: Few questions about iodine detox and chelation

Thank you for your reply, Joegrane :)

I suppose there is some overlap between DMSA treatment and the lignisul MSM I mentioned-

Though the insomnia periods I experienced on a frequent basis had some say in my choices during researching chelation. The cutler protocol reccommends waking every 4 hours or so for vit C dosage, and I have experience doing that from testing for insulin pump therapy.

I don't know quite where to find data to compare microdosing nutritonal approaches with sauna treatment, compared to chelations.

I wonder though, since lgnisul MSM is so closely related to DMSA, does that rule out the crossing of the treatment to the BBB?

Yes, I experienced the problems you mention with your friend sweating poorly- up to two years ago I had the same, sweating like a pig at all the wrong times. The NB approach can be a puzzle in and of itself, but I'm thankful for what has been achieved so far..

And the feedback and experiences of folk such as yourself, Joe.
Likewise, bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)