CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help this paranoid mom!!!

cloverbelle Views: 5,005
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,191

Re: Help this paranoid mom!!!

From all the research I've done, doctors have no clue about parasites nor have they really studied them at all. I asked my cousin who is a nurse if she ever studied parasites and her answer was ..... No. Wow! parasites are everywhere and do exist. So I have to ask myself why are they not learning about them??

Anyway, I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I don't claim to be an expert on parasites, just having issues with them myself, I can tell you what has worked for me.

I took a parasite cleanse called SCRAM, it worked so I thought it cleansed me of all parasites. Wrong. It did help tremendously though.

There's 2 things I've run across that has helped and that's eating fruits with seeds, especially watermelon. And enemas with lavender oil. Lavender Oil Enema s have helped greatly in killing parasites.

I looked up black parasites and it seems to be some type of fungus and could be something called morgellons. This is what may help you... Topically, you can try some of the antifungal and antiparasitic essential oils to try clearing it up. Rinse the body with Sea Salt in warm water and then apply the essential oil of your choice, tea tree, lavender, oregano, garlic, clove, etc. I would do this daily. And this will help your daughter too. I find oils to be very healing and these things hate lavender from what I've learned and personally experienced.

I hope some of this helps you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)