CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help this desperate mother's

vch Views: 2,354
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,243,421

Re: Please help this desperate mother's

My motherly intuition tells me that the kids were great until my scattered infection, dissemination of larvae into my bodily fluids, sputum, was contracted by them. I am a stay-at-home mom and wife, and noticed behavioral differences after my son drank after me on Oct.31, 2014. He had a 100.3 fever that night. I could be wrong and pray I am wrong. Of course siblings share germs so I think the whole fam needs treatment. I guess I compare this to strongyloidasis hyperinfestation which is very contagious. Therefore, I think whole family should be treated.

At my mom's because I am too weak to care for myself and the kids right now. I want to go home to FL. However, my husband and I need to see eye to eye on treating. He thinks everyone has delusional parasitosis. It baffles me because he saw what came out on herbs. Then the svatterong, then the steroids- hyperinfection. He wants me to trust him that parasites are non issue and I want him to trust me (living with migrating worms) that it IS a VERY REAL ISSUE.

I love my husband. I love my children. I just want everyone treated for safety measures, should I have strongyloidasis. The movement has been intense on valbazen.

People who keep their bugs in a non-leaky gut are really fortunate. Forty two weeks of abx really destroyed my gut microbiome. I hope I can find a good protocol and head home to FL soon. I hope everyone here finds healing.

Cheers,
formerly iriechic...now vch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)