CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help this desperate mother

Bugged out Views: 3,343
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,242,670

Re: Please help this desperate mother

Can you start from the beginning, back in 2007 when this all started and explain exactly what happened and all the symptoms you've experienced from then until now? Why were you on Antibiotics for almost a full year? What's with all the immunosuppressors? Do you have an autoimmune disease?

I understand you are freaking out about your kids drinking after you recently, but what you really need to understand is that if you have had parasites since 2007 and you have a 7 year old and a 3 year old that they were BORN with parasites. Stop stressing. It will only make things worse. Your child drinking from your thermos LAST WEEK is a non-issue. They were exposed from the womb. I honestly believe most of us were born with and will continue to harbor parasites all our lives. Work on the problematic infections at hand and let the other sleeping dogs lie. It's an endless battle and all you are doing with your hysterics is creating a better breeding ground for other pathogens to invade because stress weakens your immunity. Try meditating, yoga, excercise, but you gotta get out of the "my poor babies!" mentality. It's not helping, only hurting. Just like when the oxygen masks drop on a flight, you put the mask on yourself BEFORE you put it on your kids. There's a very logical reason for that. Follow the logic. Everyone in the household must be treated, but that does not mean you should ignore yourself. Be the leader. You can get better, but let's all be honest here: they will never be eradicated fully. It's just a fact of life...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)