CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Views: 4,762
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,239,374

Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Read this whole thread thoroughly. One poster said turmeric. That's an anti inflammatory. get yourself some flannel and some castor oil. Make a castor oil pack. cover it with a big plastic garbage bag, put a heating pad on "medium" and leave it there all night. Protect your bed and clothing. castor oil is messy and stains. do that every night until you feel less inflammation, then start doing A COKE LIVER FLUSH. Keep up with the castor oil packs every night.

I can't guarantee anything with the Epsom Salts Hulda Clark liver flushes. They did NOT work for me. You liver is also full of stones. You may have a fatty liver and see lots of fat come out of it when you start liver flushing.

The Coke flush is"

3 days prior to doing a liver flush, do the prep drink. You MUST have been on an anti-parasitic for 5 days to 2 weeks BEFORE you attempt ANY liver flush. Stay ON the anti-parasitic.

The prep drink is 90 drops of Ultraophos (www.ultralifeinc.com) in a quart of apple cider for 3 days. Sip on it all day.

3 hours after your evening meal, (no food for 3 hours, but water is all right) mix together 4 ounces of regular coke, 4 ounces of olive oil and 3 ounces of fresh squeezed lemon juice. Mix, do NOT shake, drink it down and go lie on your R side for a half hour, on your L side for 15 minutes, on your back for 15 minutes. QUIETLY Get up and do nothing strenuous for the rest of the evening, or just go to sleep. The oil passes within 12-24 hours. for nausea, suck on a piece of peppermint candy or make up some ginger tea.

You will NEVER get a stone stuck in your common bile duct with this liver flush. It worked every time for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)