CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Views: 4,721
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,239,179

Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Hey Daizymae,

I'm not trying to sell any books or anything, but have you checked out the 214 Five star ratings for "The 80/10/10 Diet" on Amazon?  It's pretty inspriring.

http://www.amazon.com/80-10-Diet/dp/1893831248/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424961478&sr=8-1&keywords=80%2F10%2F10#customerReviews

I guess I should share my healing experience more with AF sufferers because I was so bad I was bedridden for weeks at a time.  This went on for almost a year. I couldn't work, I lost my house, couldn't have children and lost most of my friends, family didn't support me either.  My husband tried to help me but he was at a loss. This was during the first stage of the economic downturn, we got hit early and hard.

I found an MD in my town who treated "naturally" and when I sat down in his office, he took one look at me and handed me a sheet of paper with green smoothie recipes on it and told me to contact a raw food coach to get my kitchen set up for making and living on raw foods.  That diet helped, but it was too high fat for me.  I improved some, got out of bed, was taking thryoid meds, and progesterone and loads of expensive supps.  Some helped, some made me worse.  It was a rollercoaster for a few more years really.

Then I started going down hill again, I was so frustrated, I didn't know how I could eat any better.  I stumbled on a raw food forum and saw all of the glowing testimonies for this thing called 80/10/10.  I posted and said I couldn't even eat an apple without crashing, could not possibly eat that much fruit and asked what I should do. 

A kind soul responded and suggested I just try the diet for 3 days and see how I felt.  I though, "what do I have to lose?" So I did it.  And I really never looked back.  My health rebounded so quickly it was amazing.  In 10 months I was a fitness instructor, very lean and fit, healthy, and very very happy.  I even annoyed people by how happy I was just naturally, no drugs, no caffeine:)

The best thing I got out of Wilson's protocol was the suggestion of the pinch of sea salt in water when crashing or dehydrated.  All the rest of it was just a prop and just held up my true healing.

If I don't eat enough calories, symptoms of "Adrenal Fatigue" as it is called, creep back in slowly.  This is easily remedied for me, thank goodness.

I hope I can help just one person like myself with my story...cheers:)

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)