CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones and liver flush

Heavensky Views: 5,137
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,238,969

Re: Gallstones and liver flush

I got mine at London Drugs, but I'm in Canada - not sure if you have these down there. Just call around tomorrow to all of the drug stores, you should have at least one store in your area selling them,

For enemas, use the lightest roast you can find - the dark roast has had all of it's medicinal properties burnt out of them and can be carcinogenic. I use Starbucks' blonde roast, but Organic is best.

Start out using very small quantities and just one per day, and then work your way up if you feel that your body wants them.

I started out with just half a tablespoon of coffee in one cup of water and worked my way up. I do three per day now and my body is very fond of keeping the bile ducts open throughout the flush process. If only I knew how powerful coffee enemas were earlier, I would of been on them from the day my congestion began. I've been flushing for two and a half years with nothing to cope with the issues that come along with the process - not that I'm almost finished, I am coming to realize that all of the things people were recommending all along were more powerful than what I expected them to be and highly recommend that others take them on so they don't have to go through what I did.

For sleep, I use melatonin, Valerian and 'Sleep 8'. No matter what though, getting a full nights rest is still difficult. The body stays working hard through the night to mitigate the effects of poor bile output and blocked waste elimination channels, causing you to be buzzed with an energy when you know you need rest.

Although coffee enemas produce a stimulating effect, I find that because they alleviate so many of the problems of congestion by widening the bile ducts and letting the toxic bile past the congestion, you are able to sleep much better and wake up feeling pretty good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)