CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am cured of ec.

meditaion101 Views: 19,722
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,216,070

Re: i am cured of ec.

yea cause candida is immune to all these antifungals the doctors give you.
it is a natural thing for your body to have candida so no antifungals will work for ever, the yeast adapts this is proven. what does work is diet and probiotics. weird how mine started in the triangle area and spread over time and as did yours we have some similarities for sure.
the thing is though my top lip aside from the triangle was virtual untouched by this condition and my bottom lip would appear normal sometimes until i felt the tight feeling then swelling would bring the peeling it seems. i am so glad that is over honestly i hope you get cured its such a frustrating thing when you look for answers from doctors and they just tell you to live with it. i told my derm who prescribed me the Antibiotics and the answer i got was ' yea sometimes the sun can cause the lips to peel here is some spf lip balm we prescribe to our accutane patients' -.-
i didn't even mention ec cause i knew some steroid would be prescribed. its kinda sad that we have to find our own cures but i guess its for the better cause in this case i changed my lifestyle for the good.
this really made me realize how crooked doctors really are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)