CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i am cured of ec.

meditaion101 Views: 19,631
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,215,844

Re: i am cured of ec.

awesome attitude, i think everyone on this forum shares something in common besides peeling lips, we share personality traits i believe. I would exfoliate daily just rubbing and peeling buildup off, going insane doing the same thing expecting a different outcome when all that would happen is the same cycle. i remember there was blog i found shortly after finding this website about a fellow ec suffer who's name was Daniel and he had a really bad case mine looked not nearly that effected, but he had the yellow buildup and he cured himself from stopping the obsessive peeling, i didn't look to much into it but i believe he went out in the sun allot and didn't touch them at all and drank through a straw but then switched that to constant moisture and no peeling and that is what seemed to cure him. that man truly is strong for what he did making the videos and blogs and taking pictures i respect him allot.
but how did you seem to get your ec?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)