CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

Views: 4,643
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,196,540

Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

I guess the question is were those changes related to MS symptoms, or were they improvements to overall health as a result of more oxygen to the brain?
Is that what you're asking?

I wish they could take a whole nerve fiber stretched end to end. Send a signal thru it, a signal similar to the kind our brains supply. And measure the output. Do it with, and without myelin to compare the difference.
But they cant. They could possibly get the nerve fiber, and possibly strip it of myelin. But what kind of signal would they use?
An electrical signal? Just measure the voltage at the end with and without the insulation? I mean, thats how they compare the two. Our nerves are like electrical wires? Really?
Thats ridiculous.
Theres no comparison. They have nothing to simulate how the brain actually works. Because they dont know.
And until they figure out this key element, nothing will be solved.
We can throw supplement after supplement at it. We can zap it, we can nourish it, we can do all these things that we do all the time at it, in hopes that one of those things sticks and fixes the problem. And for a few, luckily it does.
But for most of us all we can do is try to do what helps ease the symptoms, and hope that one day soon someone figures out the real cause of the disease.
That'll be the day that most diseases will truly be cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)