CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

Views: 4,686
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,195,922

Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

I would agree with you only if I thought pharmaceutical companies had anything to do with cures.
But they dont.
They fund research for drugs that will do for them what they're in the business to do....MAKE MONEY
Is that greed? Probably.
But hey. As long as there are no cures around, why not capitalize on it?
Do I agree with that.
Yes...and no. Yes because thats the nature of any business, and no because I dont agree with what they're researching.
That poor little EAE mouse.
They start with a disease that has no known cause, then create their own version of that disease to simulate it as best as they can, then come up with a drug for that disease based on how the mouse reacts to it.
REALLY?
Is it really surprising that less than a third of all people who use those drugs benefit only about a third of the time?
Do you think it isnt the same disease?
Their research seems to have missed a step somewhere along the way. They should be researching the CAUSE of MS, not a cure for their 'home made' MS.
But quite frankly, they're not the only ones looking for a cure.
You've heard it before I'm sure that if there was a cure for pancreatic cancer, Steve Jobs would have found it with all his money. Thats true, but I dont think cures rely solely on millions and millions of dollars. Most likely, someone out there will stumble upon it. God knows we've tried just about everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)