CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

Views: 4,519
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,196,428

Re: Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease and Andrographis

CCSVI is another one of those theories invented by a doctor(Zamboni) probably out of desperation for a treatment for his wife. He noticed a few symptoms subside in her MS so he theorized that iron accumulation in the brain was the issue.
So, get rid of the iron and the problem will disappear. Right?
Again, its about cause and effect.
The surgery can correct those restricted veins for better bloodflow, but will that in itself reverse MS?
Once you have the damage, can you reverse the damage simply by fixing the cause?
I've witnessed too many people who have had the operation, a few of them more than once, with no results. If there WERE results, it didnt last.
Eventually, nobody was talking about it.
Once again, what if excess iron damaged the brain.
How do you fix THAT?
Thats the million dollar question.
Ironically, I think our brains are too complicated for us. We think we know how our brains work.
But we dont.
How does a simple thought turn into a simple movement?
Oh its easy. Just go!
When you walk somewhere, do you remember telling yourself to walk during any part of that action? Or does it 'just happen' automatically?
Our brains and thoughts are so sophisticated, that we dont even have to tell it to do something. It just does it.
Unlike a machine or a robot, we dot have to give our brains commands. Our brains just take over and do everything for us. When someone loses a body part, it takes the brain awhile to figure out that its gone. The brain still thinks its there, and still tries to move it.
Even with prosthetics, the brain just hums right along and does it job.
So, what if the brain is damaged? I'm not talking the kind of damage that leads to retardation. But damaged just enough to affect function. Thats where researching the cause would come in handy, because we know that MS is a progressive disease. Whatever damaged the brain is still happening.
Is it the loss of myelin?
Well, then you would have to believe that whole autoimmune theory, which really hasnt been proven to be the cause of MS at all.
Stop the damage, fix the brain.
sheesh, why cant they figure that out?
Sorry, I have a tendency to ramble on at times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)