CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural sun, natural minerals, relaxation, natural diet can cure

White Shark Views: 4,562
Published: 10 y

Natural sun, natural minerals, relaxation, natural diet can cure

I have never suffered from adrenal fatigue myself, but I know a few people with the problem.

What cured them was moving to the south of Europe (Greece or Spain) and taking a lot of sun (under sun umbrella, not using any commercial oil sunscreen ) combined with cooling by swimming in the sea, and also natural diet, no sugar, no alcohol.

Sea water is a rich source of magnesium, Iodine and just about every other mineral we may need.

So, my question is:

If anyone of you suffering for the long time from adrenal fatigu ever tried to combine long term sun exposure ( protected by sun umbrella ) combined with sea/ocean swimming / walking combined with good diet / combined with oilive oil in diet and possibly Liver Cleansing with olive oil and lemon juice.

A friend of mine, the worst case I encountered ever, was totally crushed.

She was healthy one day, sick the next day.
It happened suddenly.

She could hardly get out of her room, could not tolerate any light, could hardly talk or walk to the toilet, had problems sleeping.

She couldn't use computer, couldn't use mobile phone, couldn't read, couldn't sit in bed.

Her father came from Greece, and he was cooking for her traditional Greek food for almost 1 year until she recovered enough to take a flight to Greece.

Spending several months at the time in Greece every year, she slowly receoved and she is almost 90% or more recovered now.
She is now dancing Salsa and going out.

Doctors were never able to give her any definitive diagnosis.

Some labeled it ME, some alt-med parctitioners thought it was Lyme, borelia.

I believe vitamin D from the sun exposure, when combined with minerals from the sea and good diet can support body in healing even the worst cases.

She was also consuming salads with natural olive oil and juice from citric fruit on a daily bases.

That is a natural gradual liver cleanse.

I don't think she ever attampted the liver flush.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)