CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

heatherfeather7983 Views: 44,783
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,180,660

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

Hi Tom,

I'm new to this whole Miracle-Mineral-Supplement stuff. It appeals to me because it apparently works for so many things and it is very cheap. But, wishful thinking can cloud judgment. I would love for this simple solution to solve all my family member's and my health problems, but I don't want to risk causing more harm then good. I've noticed you have posted a lot about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , seem to be willing to spend the time to help point people to information, and be a source of unbiased data regarding the Science behind Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . You're just the person I need to talk to about this. I'm specifically looking for a anti- parasite protocol that is safe for children. I'm working with my autistic brother, and my 1 and 3 year old sons, my husband, and myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I should have started a new thread. This is my fist post on Curezone. I wanted specifically to contact you. I don't know if there is a way to contact you personally. Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)