CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

AngusB Views: 20,618
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,671,224

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

I can not see a new page to post my comment, so I write below this post .... sorry! I will try Mms protocol as I am convinced of the wonders. Well to my surprise, I tried table salt and lemon juice and the result was wonderful! Although I'm not sure if that could kill pathogens, but all I learned was that my body was somehow restored. Before this my body color was pale but after couple days on this trial I could see from my skin a very radiant blood reddish color from behind my skin layer. My scratched finger was totally smooth and hard. The overgrown nail became so white unlike before. My overall hair began to grow rapidly. In fact the first period of this protocol caused my appetite much higher than ever. I almost died of taste for food ... lol. My loose facial skin became rigid over night. The first night was amazing from a continuous toilet (let me say diarrhea) but unlike the type causing tiredness. The toilet was frequent but I wanted it to last longer as it never caused me any tiredness or fainting experience. i couldn't believe what I excreted that night. So from the experience I had, I am very convinced to try out the true mms protocol that I am sure can eliminate harmful pathogens from the body. I think by now my body's acid level is normal and I am much healthier and can exercise as much as I want. I do jugging for no less than 3 hours and I never get tired. I'm getting ready to try Mr. Humbles's protocol. For now I am grateful to him to have put a little knowledge in me. To me I believe if your body is negatively reactive to something, you as a person much notice it. But to this experience i had, i know nothing has been wrong in me as much as i feel far better than before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)