CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tuberculosis

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
chrisjackson Views: 7,319
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,438,222

Re: Tuberculosis

TB, treated with CD in a nebulizer might be a good use of CD. I would look into the effects long term though. Don't use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in lungs, convert it to CDH and Imight use a very diluted version of that.

Ive done three months of self testing (or abuse) with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and I have done a ton of research and this is what I find. Externally it seems great. In sinuses its great, in lungs, like your TB question, again it might be great. For a short blood born infection it might be perfect, who knows.

For a food poisoning I'm sure there are better herbals, but if your blood gets trashed too, it might be a good short term use of CD.

Here's the important part that everyone needs to consider (and that Jim Humble who's and idiot, doesn't understand): Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /CD is not suitable for any long term internal use (fungus, mold, cancer, fake viruses which are just fungus', etc). When a person has a high toxic load, because MMS/CD is not able to be used with Vit-C or Glutathione or any of the other antioxidants (which are free radical scavengers), their livers and kidneys get overloaded fast and that alone will kill you. Any illness that can cause a "die off" large enough to overpower your liver and/or kidneys requires Vit-C and gluathione and other antioxidants (and sulfurs like NA-cistine, alpha lipoic acid, maybe some MSM, some taurine, Melatonin, etc...) throughout the day, these are crucial for liver and kidney function during massive loads and die offs.

MMS2 also has an incompatibility with antioxidants, so again, its for short term use only. Herbals, that were not reactive with antioxidants, and that solved the problem, would be superior in every way. Malaria and other blood born infections seem to be MMS/CD's strength. It has a lot of weaknesses.

Mold/ Yeast/ fungus/cancers/ tumors. MMS/CD is not compatible with any of those becasue you desperately need your liver working 100%! I would use herbals to kill my pathogens and only use MMS/CD for acute infections, and short term, and never for an infection that creates a huge die off load or it will get into liver and kidney failure and possibly die from the initial pathogen anyway!

DMSO is compatible with antioxidants! Its better than MMS/CD in many ways, without all the problems! MSM Methylsulfonylmethane is compatible with antioxidants! Its better than MMS/CD also, without all the problems! There are drawbacks with everything. Every tool has its best use. There is no miracle in MMS, unless you have malaria, then it might just be a miracle drug.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)