CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

boysha Views: 55,048
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,694,620

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

I would really like to contribute. I can not say and will not say that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is the best thing after chocolate but I can say that it did for me what 15 years of Standard Cardio Medicine could not. I had Angiogram done 4 times. I had several different drugs prescribed and I changed my diet, I stopped smoking and I even did 40 sessions of Chelation Therapy - 20 of witch with Plaquex. That last helped but only to give me some more energy. What actually helped a 100% was - Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . After 2 weeks I was able to run upstairs to the 4th floor with no pain what-so-ever. Before it would have taken me at least 1 rest to reach the 4th floor and I would have a really stubborn Angina pain. Before I would ahve to wait for 10-15 minutes at bedtime for my heart to calm down so that I can actually start to work on falling a sleep. Now, after Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I go to bed, I put my head on the pillow and after a few minutes I'm sleeping. I have way more energy - so much so that I make excuses to get out and do something. My entire body and sould are feeling better - I feel young. So, yes, I can not say that MMS is the best but I can say that it works for me and for many people I know that are using it.
I would just recommend to all: take your time and start slowly and find your own dose that works for you. There is no better way to find the right dose then to start with 1 drop and work itself up to what ever level you are comfortable with. I get my from here: http://www.mms4ever.com

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)