CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

factsonly Views: 32,812
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,672,118

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

I agree with what you have said. however..on your reply you say
" I believe I actually said that chlorine dioxide is used to remove biofilm in industry, ...
and there is no reason to think that it wouldn't do the same inside the body. "
I have to thoroughly disagree...the environment inside your body is EXTREMELY different than any other environment.. to think something affects the inside of the body the same way it does the outside is not very accurate when talking about very small doses of these agents.the body has many ways to work with ANY invader..it can send troops of different bacteria's/cells//etc to react with the invader and the invader may not get a chance to do what it normally does outside the body...so there is at least one reason to think it might not do the same inside the body...just throwing that out there.

truth is..people hating on cds or mms all ask for proof..one question i have..( even after studying mms for years..is WHERE can we GET, before and AFTER medical reports, that show without a doubt , that people have been cured.I understand the red cross has seen it work with malaria but retracted their report months later, im sure they have the paperwork for it...now we need an insider or someone with that paperwork to come forward so we have the "PROOF" all the haters demand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)