CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

Views: 58,765
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,671,224

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

Wonderful, I'm going to quote your post!

I too was cured by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and helped along... I had a properly diagnosed staph infection on my face that I cured exclusively with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in about 6 days. The doctor offered for me to take three different kinds of Antibiotics at once and wanted to hospitalize me. I went home did Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and the infection was history. The doctors were so concerned about the infection that they called me to follow up. I tried to mention MMS to them when I went in and they were so rude and dismissive that I never told them I cured the infection with MMS and didn't take a single drop of their Antibiotics .

Also, completely cured with MMS a diagnosed urinary tract infection that I had recurrent for... oh... 25 years? I treated it with MMS and it has never come back. It has been two years.

Also, a diagnosed gum disease where I was scheduled for operation. I never had to have it. You guessed it, cured with MMS. I rinse and floss with it every day. for three years now. My enamel is fine thank you and my gums impeccable.

The amounts of money the medical and pharmaceutical industry stands to lose with MMS is STAGGERING. I can understand why they will try to discredit MMS as much as they can. Only in dental cleanings I'm saving $800 a year. and much more than that in doctor visits. Coupled with a farm fresh diet, there's no need for more sickness. We only get sick because we don't live and eat right. MMS is a wonderful health tool if used carefully.

I like the new protocol. That's pretty much how I used MMS all along. I only use when I need it which is not very often anymore. But it's there for me when I need it. Wouldn't live without it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)