CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

taluson Views: 45,768
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,671,472

Re: Have used Chlorine Dioxide daily for 26 years

And the fact that thousands of people have and are using it means nothing. That thousands claim to have overcome diseases and cancer that normally would have killed them means nothing? If you are a scientist put your money where the mouth is and do some studies. Actual studies with volunteers. I'm afraid most won't do it as I hear the big pharma will blackball those people. You talk about chlorite when the process changes it to chlorine dioxide. Please remember your audience when you write something. They are non technical so as far as we know you are just being paid by big pharma to do this. for me I was constantly sick for months at a time before I started taking this. I am healthier and my immune system seems to be better. So explain each and every term you have in what you wrote and explain how it is in the chlorine dioxide? Also explain what 3 drops diluted in a cup of water comes out too. How about what PPM means? I will help you with that.

"This is a way of expressing very dilute concentrations of substances. Just as per cent means out of a hundred, so parts per million or ppm means out of a million. Usually describes the concentration of something in water or soil. One ppm is equivalent to 1 milligram of something per liter of water (mg/l) or 1 milligram of something per kilogram soil (mg/kg)."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)