CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!

fullset Views: 6,425
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,159,872

Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!

Hey whiteshark,

I was just reading about Liver Flush last night. Sent my head for spin. This is the page I visited:

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/

God, soooo much info. I've had experience with drinking castor oil in hot tea made with milk, water, and spices - the Indian kind.

Someone said on that page that I would have to do a parasite flush and then a kidney flush, and then I can do liver/gallbladder flush.

I really want to do it. But at the risk of too much info, a few weeks ago I had cut my nails, but didn't file them. I then took a hot shower and went to bed. Since I didn't have clean boxers, I put on some old briefs. While I was trying to sleep I scratched my balls and general groin area. Now I have a jock's itch and burning/tender/itchy area around my rectum. So crapping the entire night doesn't sound very healthy to me now. I'm trying to cure that too and once it is no longer itchy/burning/rashy/scratched I'll do it.

Your protocol of Liver Flush sounds really simple. Any simple recipes for kidney and parasite flush?

Thanks,

Fullset

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)