CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry to tell you this

fullset Views: 6,394
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,159,561

Re: Sorry to tell you this

Hey whiteshark, thanks for your well-thought reply and reading my story.

The day around my beginning days with acne, I was breaking my fast with frozen pizza and other frozen foods. I had never had problem with acne, and certainly no problems with food either, so I didn't think initially too much about diet causing it.

I'm about to start reading up on liver flush. Thanks a lot for pointing me in that direction. I think another user mentioned it also. And Fecal Transplant just sounds...well, you know, shitty!!!

I agree with fish oil supplements. But the green pasture's fermented cod liver oil/butter oil gel has been doing wonders so far. As a matter of fact, I've taken it for 12 days so far, and just FCLO by itself is doing wonders. Right now, I'm just doing FCLO, OCM, 40% ACV to control oiliness, and zinc oxide homemade sunscreen (20% ZnO, 80% jojoba oil). And it feels like I might not need anything else.

FCLO is very high in vitamin A, D, and K. It is almost like a low dose accutane but without the toxic effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)