CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: am i insane?

been there done that Views: 2,234
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 20,892

Re: am i insane?

Hi Canibor,
I've never been married. I don't have a daughter to live for or anything else to live for except the hope of a future that is happier and have accepted the challenge (after all, I don't believe in suicide). I've been there all my life. It must be nice to have a daughter. I'm 49. See, you got something good, don't mess it up just because you're letting things get you down. All you gotta do is persevere and rebuild, you've done pretty good so far. Life has it's ups and downs, you're stuck in a down. You wouldn't be feeling bad if you were a good for nothing cold hearted slug. If you can feel "deeply" for your ex, and feel so much love for your daughter that it prevents you from killing yourself, then you got more heart than Mother Theresa. Things will get better, just persevere and GET OFF YOUR CASE. Give yourself a break!

been there, done that

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)