CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

Organic Colon Cleanse
Get the waste out, feel free and light.

Blistering Fate Views: 8,545
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,088,033

Re: Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

Hey, I have some degree of Asperger´s and some symptoms in common with you (mainly the mental/social ones). What purplepixie says its very valuable, I am a male of 22 years old as well and have had time and tools already to try also some stuff, reiki, meditation, supplements, candida diet and what not. It seems nutrigenomics truly has something to offer to the chronically ill. Trust me 100 dollars its nothing I have wasted thousands of my parents money in tests only to discover I am awfully defficient in most hormones and nutrients/antioxidants... Got 23andme and it has answered some questions, but it sucked to see that my detox genes (not the methtylaton ones) are f***ed, because these are not the ones yasko targets. Although I also have methylation mutations of course. Have to try methylation myself yet but I know physical detox and clearing emotional traumas its the way to go. Toxins IMO are the cause of lots of problems like AF, either emotional or physical (heavy metals etc.

There are other crucial things to consider like Leaky Gut Syndrome, but if you have this and also glutathione depletion you will need a methylation protocol anyway to heal it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)