CureZone   Log On   Join
Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

Iwanttofeelok Views: 8,952
Published: 11 y

Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

Male, early 20s

My history:
Diagnosed celiac
Diagnosed autistic spectrum disorder (i tend not to agree with this diagnosis, but then again, I'm no neurologist), depression, and anxiety
I've dealt with Depression for a long time, and this is in part due to issues I've had with abusive stepparents, my family, my sexuality, and other things I guess.
Since starting college, I've abused drugs pretty regularly, but I've now stopped everything except nicotine and the occasional coffee.
I dont eat dairy or meat

My symptoms started about 4 months ago. They've gotten a bit better since, I think largely because of some supplements and dietary changes, but I still don't feel ok.

Symptoms include worse Depression and anxiety than I've ever experienced. I have frequent panic attacks during which I strongly believe that I am on the verge of either death or a psychotic break. Even when i am not having a panic attack, i experience general anxiety and some derealization/slight depersonalization.

Difficulty concentrating. I also have 'floaters' in my eye which exacerbates anxiety, derealization, and difficulty concentrating. My appetite isn't very strong. I sometimes get headaches. I feel very lightheaded sometimes, often needing to lie down. Stomach aches. I sometimes have trouble sleeping. I often feel better later at night than I do during the day.

I feel easily overwhelmed and often want to be alone, but then when I am alone, I wish I had company.

Acne was never much of a problem for me, but I've started breaking out, even on my chest. My tongue is often white, and brushing it only helps a bit. Besides mental cloudiness, i am also physically fatigued much more often than should be the case.

I don't like going outside anymore. Cloudy or rainy days make me feel worse, but I am also sensitive to bright sunlight.

I am sort of bloated. I'm not fat, but my abdomen seems to extend disproportionally to the rest of my body, I guess.

I'm not sure if this is anything abnormal, but I experience deja vu somehat often which always leaves me feeling scared.

I want to feel healthy, but I'm not sure that I even know what that means. More than anything, I just have the nagging feeling that something isn't right, but I guess that is probably just the anxiety.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)