CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

purplepixie Views: 8,463
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,088,006

Re: Anxiety, depression, and more. I feel terrible.

I think i see your point of view craig - certainly we have to ask the BIG question what TRULY makes the genes express.

From Yasko's perspective methylation helps to SILENT genes...so if a person has MTHFR and is under-methylating then many genes are being expressed for all kinds of diseases and symptoms.
Methyl donors help to control expression of genes. Turn them on or off...rather allowing all genes to be expressed. Essentially methyl donors act as a master controller of genes.

I do wonder why any element of our physiology, whether that be physical, emotional, spiritual - would 'switch-off' methylation and allow the gene expression to 'run amok'.
If the PRIMARY role of every element of us is for 'survival' (of our individual selves: the species as a whole) why would an organism on any level, choose to genetically 'self-destruct'?

I ponder this often. I am open-minded about all of this and haven't reached any firm conclusions. The only reason i can think of when 'self destruct' occurs in the case of genetics, is where the gene-pool has become so 'tainted' that it is a part of 'survival of the fittest' occuring - that organism should not survive for it's gene-sequencing is becoming so tainted with mutations that procreation would cause even worse results and in the long-term, would eventually cause a die-off of the entire species.

We see now in modern society an epidemic of diseases...happening to people younger than previous generations.

We have an ever increasing terminology for these diseased-states we see so often now which were near non-existent in the 50's for example.
I wonder if genetically we are becoming weaker and weaker as a species.

However, i read that scientists have possibly found a function for 'junk dna' and that it is the element of our 'higher brain' at work...the parts associated with being able to communicate beyond the known common senses, telepathy etc.
I will post the link if i can find it later on but they went on to suggest that this DNA is sensitive to frequencies and can be altered through specific frequency codes. The article went on to say that is perhaps what language first was originally meant for...a collection of sounds (frequencies) to program our DNA.

So while physically trying to help alleviate gene mutations with supplements and nutrition is a valid route and brings relief, i do believe that there is a technology far more advanced, and still yet to be fully understood, that is able to 're-code' us back to a more 'purer gene blue-print' and enable survival of the species.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)