CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

JesichasHope Views: 5,903
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,047,172

Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

You are right it is not easy to maintain, takes our own money because any donation gotten goes to help those in need. We pay for the fedexing etc of medical reports to some of the resources they have chosen. Jesicha's doctor give free consultations for any one that comes to him through us. You had to meet her to know how she easily touched people.

Maybe someday we will do something with ads but I don't want anyone to think we are making a dime on their unfortunate diagnosis. They need to know they can turn to someone they are able to trust that has no agenda but only wishes to help them. I rather think that is missing in our medical industry.

I will never be a threat to curezone; we have enough to do listening to crying mothers and frightened men and women facing cancer. If you see me put up my link know I am only directing them to more direct resources, and they came here to find that clue. How else can we help others if we do not do it together, none of us have all the answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)