CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

JesichasHope Views: 5,853
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,047,137

Re: Ignore contrarian advice - JesichasHope is a great site with great info

I thank you for your comment; it is sometimes hard to stand up to the onslaught of negativity. You try to put out the information you know will help someone but often your hand is bitten. But you continue... if asked why it is that I remember when we were looking for this very information and had it not been for one person brave enough to reach out we would not have found an answer.

You are right, if you are looking for mainstream you would not come here. What people also must realize, the old adage,'if there was a cure my doctor would tell me' is absolutely wrong, he cannot under U.S. law ( if you are American)tell you even if he knows; his license in on the line. For this reason, many good treatments are south of the border, for us or you travel to Germany, etc. Many of the doctors are American also, reason many resource site appear American english but are in a foreign country. We must take control over our own lives.

I have also seen you site and will list you under our resources. The more options I can give others them more educated they are and making the right decision for themselves will come.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)